Saturday, August 4, 2007

daft punk

I went to Lollapalooza yesterday. Normally giant music festivals in the searing heat aren't my thing, but it was definitely worth it to see daft punk. I also got to see Blonde Redhead (good), LCD Soundsystem (awesome) and I caught a bit of moe. who were ok.


The chicago skyline as it started to get dark and the area in front of the main stage started getting more and more packed. You don't want to know what I had to go through to get close to the stage.



The crazy pyramid and light show that they put on.



The two space robots at work.



More music and lights. That arm in the way is my sister's coworker, who totally couldn't remember where he parked and had us walking around a giant creepy parking garage forever trying to find his car.



The real end of the show, after the encore. they had this awesome special effect where red light seemed to drop down the scaffolding, up the pyramid, and lit up their suits.

No comments:

Post a Comment